Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, marinated chicken with summer vegetable. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have marinated chicken with summer vegetable using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable:
- Take 400 g of chicken.
- Take 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of zucchini.
- Make ready 1 pack of okra.
- Make ready 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of #2tbsp olive oil.
- Take of #1tbsp lemon juice.
- Take of #1 grated garlic.
- Get of #salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed herb.
Steps to make Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable:
- Make a marine liquid. Mix the vinegar, maple syrup and the mixed herb..
- Cut the chicken into the bite size, put them into a plastic bag with #ingredients. Massage gently, leave for 10min. Coat the chicken with the potato starch, stir-fry the chicken well. When cooked, place them directly to the marine liquid..
- Chop each vegetable into bite size except the tomato, stir-fry them with olive oil, but don't mix too much. Season with salt and pepper..
- Hard boil the okra, cut them half, cut the tomato, and add all vegetables into the marine liquid. Mix all gently. Rest in fridge overnight. Sometimes mix up and down as the liquid covers all..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food marinated chicken with summer vegetable recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!