Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse. Bob Ross: The Happy Painter – Full Documentary. This is a video I made by accident. My camera was accidentally set to "slow motion" filming.and I just started filming.after I finished I then realized.
Happy reading, and feel free to leave any questions you may have in the comments! Doing stripper film Magic Mike must have seemed tame in comparison? Fear is a great motivator but it was a great experience working with Steven Soderbergh and Yeah but those were happy accidents.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's, "happy accident," mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Bob Ross: The Happy Painter – Full Documentary. This is a video I made by accident. My camera was accidentally set to "slow motion" filming.and I just started filming.after I finished I then realized.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's, "happy accident," mousse using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse:
- Take of Mousse.
- Get 12 large of Strawberries [sliced].
- Make ready 4 large of Bananas [sliced].
- Prepare 4 large of Strawberries [sliced for garnishments].
- Get 4 tbsp of High End Strawberry Jam Of Your Choosing [optional].
- Take 2 packages of Chocolate Mousse Of Your Choosing Or 4 Cups Pre-Made.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caramel Of Your Choosing [melted].
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Chopped Salted Nuts Of Your Choosing [optional].
- Take 2 cup of Chocolates Of Your Choosing [melted].
- Take 4 tbsp of Chocolate Shavings & Salted Crushed Toffee [in between layers toppers and garnishments].
- Take 2 tsp of Cooking Oil [for melted chocolate].
- Get 4 of Whole Chocolate Garnishments Of Your Choosing [topping, i.e, piece of fudge, whole candy].
- Prepare 4 of Glass Serving Cups Or Bowls [glass preferred since transparency is needed to see your ingredients].
The extras were such a part of making that world real. The most common happy accident material is ceramic. Check out Happy Accident by Xavier Fischer on Beatport. Follow Happy Accident (band) and others on SoundCloud.
Instructions to make Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse:
- Use either 4 cups pre-made Mousse or package form Mousse and follow manufacture directions. I used Godiva Chocolate Mousse..
- Melt chocolates and in microwave with oil for 1 minute but watch it very closely since it will burn and boil over on you. I used Godiva Chocolates but others, including chocolate chips will work as well..
- Slice bananas, strawberries, chop nuts and crush salted caramelized Toffee and set to the side..
- Melt caramels in microwave for 1 minute and watch very closely. It will boil over on you. I used fresh made caramels from a local candy shop..
- In your glass serving bowls or cups, layer strawberries at bottom..
- Cover strawberries with melted chocolate and caramel..
- Add a dollop of higher end jam and chopped nuts to the center. I used fresh items from Knottsberry Farm..
- Cover with chocolate mousse..
- Place a layer of bananas, more strawberries and more melted chocolate..
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings or chocolate candies of your choosing..
- Add a split strawberry and a chocolate candy garnish of your choosing..
- Cover and chill immediately for at least an hour and serve!.
- Authors Notes: * You can subtract the strawberries and jam and add peanut butter to make this dessert a delectable Elvis Presley style, "Peanut Butter and Banana Mousse." Add crushed peanuts and crushed dried banana slices as toppers. * Or you can subtract the bananas and add peanut butter and more strawberry jam for a delicious PB&J Mousse. * If you choose to serve your Mousse chilled, expect your drizzled, once melted chocolate to be crisp, like a chocolate bar and just as delicious!.
A freak accident destroyed this family's home on the night before Christmas, but they rebuild and make it a better fit. Ensure a happy union in the living room with these how-tos for picking just the right ottoman partner for your sectional sofa. You love me, but you don't know it yet Everything is just an accident A happy accident. The Happy Accident covering "I want u to want me" HILARIOUS crowd. PagesPublic FigureMusician/BandThe Happy AccidentVideosThe Happy Accident Band Interview.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's, "happy accident," mousse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Mike's, "Happy Accident," Mousse: As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!