Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy sekihan in a rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Sekihan in a Rice Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Sekihan in a Rice Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy sekihan in a rice cooker using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sekihan in a Rice Cooker:
- Take 540 ml Mochi rice
- Prepare 350 grams Uncooked white rice
- Prepare 100 ml Dried adzuki beans
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Take 1 dash Black sesame seeds
Instructions to make Easy Sekihan in a Rice Cooker:
- Put the adzuki beans and the water into a pan to heat. When it boils, remove the water immediately (to remove the scum). Add new water and simmer over low heat until the beans become soft.
- Add water a few times midway, and continue to simmer. When the beans become soft, drain in a colander or sieve. Do not discard the cooking water; let cool.
- Rinse the mochi rice with white rice and drain in a colander or sieve.
- Add the cooking water from the adzuki beans and the mixture of rice into a rice cooker. Add water a little over the 4 cup "okowa" (sticky rice) mark. Mix well, and let it soak for minimum 1 hour.
- Switch the rice cooker on the "okowa" setting.
- When done, mix to fluff the rice lightly with a spatula and to mix in the adzuki beans. (Transfer into an "ohitsu" [wooden rice container] if you have one. This will help to remove any excess water.)
- Dish it up, sprinkle with salt and black sesame seeds, and enjoy!
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy sekihan in a rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!