Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese.
cured ham on toast with persimmon and cottage cheese, Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cured ham on toast with persimmon and cottage cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese:
- Make ready 6 slice of Baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 of Persimmon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of plus Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cottage cheese.
- Make ready 6 slice of Cured ham.
- Take 1 of Lettuce.
- Get 1 of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese:
- Peel the persimmon and cut into small pieces. Sprinkle lemon juice and combine with cottage cheese..
- Spread olive oil on the bread (to taste) and lightly toast. Shred the lettuce leaves into easy-to-eat sizes..
- Put the lettuce, cured ham and the mixture from step 1 on the bread, and sprinkle as much black pepper as you like. Tip: I tear the ham slices in half before putting them on the bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cured ham on toast with persimmon and cottage cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
Cured Ham on Toast With Persimmon and Cottage Cheese: For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.