Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods
Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey keema and egg soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey keema and egg soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkey keema and egg soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkey keema and egg soup using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey keema and egg soup:
- Get 100 g turkey mince (or something like pork/chicken mince)
- Take 1-2 eggs
- Take 1/2 onion sliced
- Get 1/2 yellow pepper sliced
- Prepare 1 handful leek sliced
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- Prepare 2 cups meat stock and/or water
- Take Chopped chili's to preference (i just did 2 birds eyes)
- Make ready 1 handful spinach
- Take 1 tablespoon ghee
- Take 1 tablespoon creamed coconut
- Make ready Just under a handful of fresh Corriander
- Take Any extra veg of your choice (green beans, carrots etc)
- Make ready Spice mix
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- Take 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon ground corriander
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- Take 1/2 tablespoon dokkah (optional)
- Get 1/4 tablespoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon ground clove
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tablespoon ground white pepper
- Make ready My garnish
- Get Some of the previous egg
- Take Safflower
- Take Cumin seeds
- Make ready Corriander
- Get Chilli flakes
Instructions to make Turkey keema and egg soup:
- Mix all the ingredients for the spice mix together. You may add some salt to taste but I generally don't.
- In a bowl add the mince meat, ginger paste, garlic paste and 1 tablespoon of the spice mix. Mix it all together and cover. Refrigerate for an hour to a day.
- Cook the egg in some boiling water for 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is over remove it to a bowl or chopping board to cool down (you don't need to stop it cooking). I also chopped the veg as the egg cooked
- In a pan (or karahi, wok etc) add in your ghee. Once it's hot add the onions and cumin seeds. Allow it to cook for a couple minutes. Then add the creamed coconut, tomato's, chilli, pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of the spice mix. If you have something like carrots, add them in now.
- After they have cooked for a few minutes, add the mince meat and leek (or any easy cooking extra veg). Cook for a few minutes and then add half of your liquid. I did half stock and half water, so the stock went in first. Allow it a few more minutes so that the meat is fully cooked
- Then, add the spinach and 1/2 teaspoon of the spice mix. Mix and let simmer for 5 minutes before adding the rest of the liquid. Add the corriander. Allow to simmer again for about 5 more minutes
- Whilst your soup is simmering, remove the shell from your egg and remove the yolk, cutting the whites into small chunks.
- Now add 2/3 of the egg whites to the soup and crumble in the egg yolk. Mix and leave to simmer for a final 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes is up, you can serve with the other 1/3 of the egg. I recommend adding more corriander and cumin seeds but it's wholly optional - Enjoy!
So One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary changes in your life. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a brand new one. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at optimum levels.
Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.